A UNIQUE MEETING PLACE FOR STUDENTS AND EDUCATORS
YOUR FUTURE STUDENTS WILL BE AT gaudeamus!
WILL YOU COME MEET THEM?
Come to exhibit at the Gaudeamus Fair in Prague and meet with your future students. The fair is regularly attended by students of 4th and 3rd grade secondary schools of all subjects, their teachers and many other students interested in further education. Visitors come to the fair with a clear goal of finding a study opportunity.
The Gaudeamus Fair Prague is an effective tool for addressing a large number of potential students in a short time, at a low cost for the addressed visitor.
To increase the effectiveness of your presentation at the fair, you are, as an exhibitor, promoted free of charge through many information channels directly in secondary schools and between students. You can also make your participation in the fair more effective by taking part in our accompanying programs.
high school students
teachers and educators
exhibitors from 16 countries
PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT IN PREPARING YOUR PRESENTATION
WHAT CAN WE HELP YOU WITH?
- We will build an exhibition booth from the Octanorm system for you, including all necessary equipment.
- Through a reliable partner, we will help arrange design and construction of a custom booth according to your wishes.
- Print and apply exhibition graphics to make your stand visible.
- Provide a space for your presentation or seminar where you can best reach the visitors.
- Provide rich refreshments for you and your staff during the fair.
- Distribute your promotional materials to all secondary schools in the Czech Republic.
- Distribute your e-mail advertisments to the visitors of the fair.
- Provide advertising in the printed and electronic catalog as well as on the exhibition website.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, WRITE TO US ON INFO@GAUDEAMUS.CZ. WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP!
WE HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A SUCCESSFUL PRESENTATION
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN BY EXHIBITING AT GAUDEAMUS?
- Presentation in the company of the best Czech and prestigious foreign universities.
- Addressing clearly defined target groups of students actively seeking study opportunities.
- Up to 13,000 potential students each year.
- Free year-round presentation of your institution at the student portal www.gaudeamus.cz.
- Free promotion of your institution in all secondary schools in the Czech Republic.
- Free listing in the exhibition catalog and mobile app.
- Possibility to participate in accompanying programs to reach more visitors.
- Professional support in preparing your participation in the exhibition.
ADDRESS A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF YOUR POTENTIAL STUDENTS
TAKE PART IN OUR ACCOMPANYING PROGRAMS
are the most effective channel of communication offered by the fair. Within
3 days, 4,000 students visit the seminar theatre. Join the seminar program and engage your future students.
Science for Life
Introduce your fields of study to visitors in an interactive form. As part of the Science for Life accompanying program, you can showcase exhibits and live demonstrations of study and research programs of your university. Show students that learning is not just dry theory. You can introduce technical or scientific displays or even something from the humanities.
All you need to exhibit
1. 12. 2023
Deadline for early-bird bookings
1. 12. 2023
Deadline for submiting copy for catalog advertising
2. 1. 2024
Deadline for submiting lists
of fields of study
2. 1. 2024
Deadline for booth orders
EXHIBITION SPACE BOOKING IS NOW OPEN!
30% EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT
Exhibitors at the fair
YOU ARE IN EXCELLENT COMPANY
PATRONAGES OF GAUDEAMUS PRAGUE:
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport of the Czech Republic
- Rector of the Czech University of Technology in Prague
doc. RNDr. Vojtěch Petráček, CSc.
- Chairwoman of the Central Bohemian region
Mgr. Petra Pecková
- Mayor of Prague
doc. MUDr. Bohuslav Svoboda, CSc.
- Ambassador of Germany in the Czech Republic
- Ambassador of France in the Czech Republic
- Ambassador of Spain in the Czech Republic
Alberto Moreno Humet