A UNIQUE MEETING PLACE FOR STUDENTS AND EDUCATORS
YOUR FUTURE STUDENTS WILL BE AT gaudeamus!
WILL YOU COME MEET THEM?
Come to exhibit at the Gaudeamus Fair in Košice and meet with your future students. The fair will be attended by students of 4th and 3rd grade secondary schools of all subjects and their teachers. Visitors will come to the fair with a clear goal of finding a study opportunity.
The Gaudeamus Fair Košice is an effective tool for addressing a large number of potential students in a short time, at a low cost for the addressed visitor.
To increase the effectiveness of your presentation at the fair, you are, as an exhibitor, promoted free of charge through many information channels directly in secondary schools and between students. You can also make your participation in the fair more effective by taking part in our accompanying seminars.
high school students in the region
high school graduates each year
PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT IN PREPARING YOUR PRESENTATION
WHAT CAN WE HELP YOU WITH?
- We set up a contact point for you, including all necessary equipment.
- Provide a space for your presentation or seminar where you can best reach the visitors.
- Provide rich refreshments for you and your staff during the fair.
- Distribute your promotional materials to all secondary schools in the Slovak Republic.
- Distribute your e-mail advertisments to the visitors of the fair.
- Provide advertising in the printed and electronic catalog as well as on the exhibition website.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, WRITE TO US ON INFO@GAUDEAMUS.CZ. WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP!
WE HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A SUCCESSFUL PRESENTATION
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN BY EXHIBITING AT GAUDEAMUS?
- Presentation in the company of the best Czech and Slovak universities.
- Addressing clearly defined target groups of students actively seeking study opportunities.
- Free year-round presentation of your institution at the student portal www.gaudeamus.cz.
- Free promotion of your institution in all secondary schools in the Slovak Republic.
- Free listing in the exhibition catalog and mobile app.
- Possibility to participate in accompanying seminars to reach more visitors.
- Professional support in preparing your participation in the exhibition.
ADDRESS A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF YOUR POTENTIAL STUDENTS
TAKE PART IN OUR ACCOMPANYING seminars
are the most effective communication channel that the fair offers.
Over the course of 2 days, a busy program will take place simultaneously in two lecture halls. Join the lecture program and interest your future students.
All you need to exhibit
15. 6. 2023
Deadline for early-bird bookings
30. 8. 2023
Deadline for submiting copy for catalog advertising
30. 8. 2023
Deadline for submiting lists
of fields of study
5. 10. 2023
Deadline for booth orders