how to apply to gaudeamus bratislava
GAUDEAMUS BRATISLAVA 4th - 6th October 2022
1. Choose and book your booth location
- See the exhibition hall plan and choose a suitable booth location. Available location are marked in green. Allready booked locations are yellow and sold locations are red.
- The exhibition hall is divided into "sectors" of different sizes, each sector with it's unique number. It is possible to combine several sectors together and create a larger size booths. In some places, it is possible to divide or reduce the size of the sectors (please always consult this with us in advance). You can only select from available sectors marked with green color.
- Once you have selected the appropriate sector, enter its number together with the desired booth size and your details into the booking form. After filling in the form, we will contact you within 24 hours and confirm your reservation. If your chosen location is allready occupied, we will offer you another suitable alternative.
- Sector number is not your booth number! We will allocate the booth numbers after all exhibitors have made their reservations.
- You can also make reservations by phone on +420 545 176 136 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. All reservations are non-binding.
- If you need advice on choosing a place or if you are unsure, please contact us. We will be glad to help you
2. Book your seminar time slot (optional)
- Seminars are the most effective way to communicate with visitors at the fair. The seminars are held in a lecture theatre for 200 people in Hall D.
- See the seminar program and choose a time slot for your seminar. Seminars are held every day from 8:00 to 16:00. The seminar can take 10-40 minutes.
- You can place a reservation request for a time slot in the booking form together with the reservation of your booth. You can also make seminar reservations by phone on +420 545 176 136 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- It is recommended that you book as soon as possible. Typically, the seminar time slots are quickly occupied.
3. Confirm your booking
- Please confirm your non-binding reservation no later than 16th September 2022 by sending a signed application form to participate in the exhibition. If you confirm your reservation by 16th June 2022, you will receive 20% early-bird discount.
- We will send you the application form together with your booking confirmation. You can also download it at any time below on this page.
- Please enter your contact and billing information, your selected sector number, booth size, seminar term (optional), and other equipment and services you would like to order into the application form.
- Completed application form can be mailed or scanned and sent by e-mail.
- Upon receipt of the application form, we will send you one confirmed copy back with the upfront invoice.
4. Use all available channels for your promotion
- The Gaudeamus exhibition offers you many opportunities to promote your institution beyond the exhibition booth and seminars. All exhibitors are included in the exhibitors' list at www.gaudeamus-sk.sk, in the Gaudeamus Guide mobile app and in the printed and electronic catalog of the fair.
- If you confirm your booking by 16th June 2022, you will be listed in the exhibitor list in the promotional package about hte exhibition, which is distributed to all secondary schools in the Slovak Republic. You can also add your promotional materials to this package.
- You can also send us a list of fields of study offered by your school. The fields of study will be entered into our database and will be accessible to students trough a search engine at www.gaudeamus-sk.sk.
- If you need any advice, contact us at +420 545 176 136 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION documents:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXHIBITION
16. 16. 2022
Deadline for early-bird bookings
26. 8. 2022
Deadline for submiting copy for printing booth graphics
29. 8. 2022
Deadline for submiting copy for catalog advertising
16. 9. 2022
Deadline for booth orders